Giving Back to Our Community
is a Company Priority
At KDM P.O.P. Solutions Group, we believe in real grassroots involvement in worthy causes in our community. We conduct several fundraisers and volunteer efforts to give back to the community every year.
KDM has been selected as a three (3) time recipient of the Medical Mutual Pillar Award for Community Service for 2012, 2013 and again in 2015.
Check us out on Facebook to see some of our recent fundraisers that have involved pie-throwing, corn hole games and amazing races.
Organizations that we support through fundraisers, sponsorship or volunteerism
- Adopt-A-Class Foundation- mentoring program
- ALS Association
- American Heart Association
- Boys Hope ~ Girls Hope
- Children's Home - Cincinnati/Oakley
- Dan Beard Council- Boy Scouts of America
- Easter Seals
- Evandale (OH) Conquer the Hill Race
- FreeStore Foodbank
- Gorman Farms
- Habitat for Humanity
- Heartt Animal Refuge
- Hope Box Derby
- Hoxworth Blood Center
- Junior Achievement
- Kicks for Kids
- Lupus Foundation of America
- Make a Wish Foundation
- Matthew 25 Ministries
- Pink Ribbon Girls- breast cancer awareness
- Princeton Community Schools
- Ronald McDonald House
- SAAP- Stray Animal Adoption Program
- Salvation Army
- Serve Haiti
- Sisters of Mt. Notre Dame
- Special Olympics
- St. Joseph Orphanage
- Tender Mercies Homeless Shelter
- Winton Hills Medical Center Renovation Project
Join Our eNEWs Mailing List!
Discover WHAT’s eNEWs at KDM in our bi-monthly eNewsletter. You will learn about retail trends, insights and innovative solutions.