Join a Customer-Focused, Team Environment
A team of over 300 dedicated, customer focused employee’s doesn’t come together by accident. KDM P.O.P. Solutions Group is passionate about seeking the right employees. We continuously seek employees who thrive on challenge and expect to be empowered. If you share our commitment to quality and service- we invite you to apply.
We have locations in Cincinnati, Ohio; Norcross, Georgia and Hendersonville, Tennessee. Our Sales Team works coast to coast, bringing KDM’s capabilities to customers in a wide variety of industries. Please note that some positions listed below are location specific.
Current Career Opportunities with KDM:
Benefits of Joining our Team:
- Health insurancePaid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability
- Life insurance
- A competitive 401(k) savings plan
What Makes KDM a Great Place to Work:
- In 2009, KDM was recognized by its employees as one of the Top 25 Best Places to Work in Cincinnati. This award is given by the Cincinnati Business Courier, a local business publication, after a comprehensive survey of the company’s employees.
- In 2012 and 2013, KDM was awarded the Medical Mutual Pillar Award for Community Service for its companywide efforts in volunteerism and fundraising for various nonprofit organizations in the local community.
- In 2012, KDM was recognized by the American Heart Association as a Platinum Fit Friendly Employer. The program recognizes employers that champion the health of their employees and work to create a healthy culture in the workplace.
Investing In Employee's Dreams with the KDM Dream Makers Program:
At KDM, we understand that employees have lives outside of the plant and the office. We know that what happens – or doesn't happen – in their personal lives affects their productivity and overall happiness. Everyday, people defer their dreams or decide they are too far beyond their reach.
We have a Full Time Dream Maker Manager to help our employees fulfill their dreams. These individuals meet confidentially with employees who request this service to help them identify and then fulfill their dreams. They have partnered with banking and mortgage companies, financial planners, real estate companies, and many others, to assist employees in their quest for their personal goals. Sending a child to college, owning a first home, finishing a degree, eliminating debt – KDM's employees have used the KDM Dream Makers program to do the things they never thought would be possible.