Join a Customer-Focused, Team Environment
Our team is the heartbeat of our organization. With them, we can provide rapid unparalleled solutions to our customers. As a family-owned company, the leadership team of KDM P.O.P. Solutions group values inclusion and recognizes our customers' interests and imperatives in improving the diversity of their supplier bases. If you share our commitment to quality and service- we invite you to apply.
We have locations in Cincinnati, Ohio; Norcross, Georgia and Hendersonville, Tennessee. Our Sales Team works coast to coast, bringing KDM’s capabilities to customers in a wide variety of industries. Please note that some positions listed below are location specific.
Current Career Opportunities with KDM:
Benefits of Joining our Team:
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Employee Discount Program
- Life Insurance
- A Competitive 401(k) Savings Plan
What Makes KDM a Great Place to Work:
- In 2015 and 2017, KDM received Cincy Magazine's Manny Award for Best Place to Work. Considerations for this prestigious award include the company's engagement with its employees, employee recognition programs, the employee benefits structure, employee relations policy, its impact upon the local community, and other awards and honors the company has received.
- In 2018, KDM was awarded its 5th Medical Mutual Pillar Award for Community Service for its company-wide efforts in volunteerism and fundraising for various nonprofit organizations in the local community.
- In 2012, KDM was recognized by the American Heart Association as a Platinum Fit Friendly Employer. The program recognizes employers that champion the health of their employees and work to create a healthy culture in the workplace.
Investing In Employee's Dreams with the KDM Dream Makers Program:
At KDM, we understand that employees have lives outside of the plant and the office. We know that what happens – or doesn't happen – in their personal lives affects their productivity and overall happiness. Everyday, people defer their dreams or decide they are too far beyond their reach.
The KDM Dream Makers Program is designed to help employees fulfill their personal dreams and goals. We have a Dream Consultant that works full time to help employees identify, plan and achieve their dreams. The program partners with local vendors across a wide variety of industries to assist employees on their path to achievement. Whether it's sending a child to college, eliminating debt, owning a home, taking a vacation or getting into shape,- KDM's employees have used the Dream Makers Program to do the things they never thought would be possible.