From concept to fullfilment, we offer more printing capabilities in one place.
KDM has the equipment to handle any kind of point-of-purchase or retail display: screen printing, large and small format offset printing, digital printing, dye sublimation, plastic printing and continuous tone photo imaging.
Providing You Custom Point-of-Purchase Print Solutions for Any Size Campaign
More print production flexibility in one place – it is what KDM P.O.P. Solutions Group has invested in for more than 40 years. As a print production powerhouse, and a single-source provider offering diverse print methods in-house, KDM makes your job easier with:
- faster speed to market on any size campaign
- the convenience of one location for your press checks
- certified G7 Master Printer: consistency of color throughout a campaign
- speed through the use of multiple presses
- latest state-of-the-art technology through continual investment
Comprehensive Solutions to Provide You Speed to Market
- Concept & Design
- Screen Printing
- Large Format UV Offset & Plastic Printing
- Conventional Offset
- Large Format Digital
- Small Format Digital & Print-on-Demand
- Variable Data Printing (VDP)
- Continuous Tone Photographic Imaging
- Digital Flexographic Printing
- Kitting & Assembly
- Fulfillment Solutions
Inks and Color-matching to Make It Just Right
Hybrid sheet-fed offset inks have become the industry standard. They allow KDM to print, cut and ship all in the same day because there is no time required for them to dry as there is with heat-set, oxidizing inks.
At KDM, we also mix our own screen inks, including fluorescents and metallics, using eco-friendly UV hybrids for as many projects as possible. It has less impact on the environment. Customers also receive the benefit of true color-matching using the industry-leading Color Gate technology. Each color is interpreted the same way on all of our presses to ensure digital pieces match offset, match screen printing.
You may also be interested in…