October 15, 2012
Good news for us! We all know that POP drives sales but the new stats are higher than ever. A recent study conducted by the Point of Purchase Advertising International (POPAI) relating to grocery/supermarket segment indicates that:
- 76% of purchase decisions are made in store (up from 70%)
- Nearly one in six brand purchases are made when a display with that brand is present in store
No comments yet. Be the first!
Ideas & Expert Advice
KDM P.O.P. Solutions Group has an experienced workforce of project managers, production teams and skilled craftsmen with decades of experience. Here are some ideas and expert advice from those individuals.
P R E V I O U S P O S T S
- Trends in the Quick Serve Restaurant Industry
- Why Customization is the Future of POP Marketing
- Key Trends for Grocery Retailers & Wholesalers
- Shoppers Are Making More Purchasing Decisions In-Store Than Ever Before
- How will aging Baby Boomers and maturing Millennials effect the food retailing industry?
A R C H I V E
B L O G S B Y T A GBarry Hogan, cause marketing, Christopher Ibsen, eCommerce, green-scene, grocery, interactive marketing, KDM, kdm-news, market-wise, Meijer, millennials, Piggly Wiggly, point-of-purchase, private label, Quick Serve Restaurant, SheSpeaks, supermarket, Target, Trouble in Aisle 5, Walmart